The great outdoors event has officially begun. Many clubs are already putting together those extra special orders. They have been stocking items they thought they would need, but did they guess right?
Items Needed for Event:
*These items may be asked for by the event order board or they may be needed to create those yummy event recipes.
Stations for Event
In the plots you will be able to make:
- Assorted Nuts (2 minutes to grow)
- New Potatoes (2 minutes to grow)
- Fairtrade Bananas (3minutes to grow)
- Herbs (6 minutes to grow)
You will use these items at the following stations. Each station also makes items or recipes that will be needed for your event order board.
- Marshmallows (2 minutes to finish)
- Sausages (2 minutes to finish)
- Bass (2 minutes to finish)
- Banana Boat (3 minutes to finish)
- Grilled Corn (3 minutes to finish)
- Skillet Sausage & Potatoes (4 minutes to finish)
- Grilled Bass (8 minutes to finish)
Around the Campfire:
- S’mores (2 minutes to finish)
- Trail Mix (2 minutes to finish)
- Smokies (2 minutes to finish)
- Battered fish and chips (6 minutes to finish)
Each of these items is used for the Event order board. To boost these orders – for lower times to finish or for extra points – you will need to use tokens.
You can collect these tokens from the prize tent when you turn in Blue vouchers or by requesting them in your club. You will need a lot to unlock all plots, station slots, and for your heart upgrades! Have fun and I hope to see your club in the top 100!